In the United States, Heartbeat Enterprises was incorporated in 1983 to provide high quality jump ropes and innovative teaching techniques to physical educators and rope jumping enthusiasts. Our "user friendly" instructional materials are an excellent resource for educators and individuals interested in personal fitness. Throughout the U. S., schools, clubs, recreational and competitive teams depend on the integrity of our products and the reliability of our service. We continue to expand and update our product line with the finest quality jump ropes and educational resources to meet the needs of our customers. Heartbeat Enterprises is an official supplier to the United States Amateur Jump Rope Federation (USAJRF).
Mail: 6655 Dobbin Road, Columbia MD, 21045
Phone: (410) 381-8553
Fax: (410) 969-0376
USA orders are shipped from Columbia MD by Heartbeat Enterprises, Inc.
In Canada, Atec Marketing Limited was incorporated in 1983 to manufacture and distribute a full range of rope skipping products for schools, clubs, and individuals. All of our resource materials (books, charts, DVDs) are written/produced by educators and rope skipping experts. Atec distributes rope skipping products to schools, clubs, and organizations all over the world including South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Mail: 18 Giffin Road, Dundas ON, L9H 6S4
Phone: (905) 648-0178
Fax: (905) 648-7240
Canadian and international orders are shipped from Dundas, Ontario by Atec Marketing Limited.
Your JumpRope.com Team
The Worlds Rope Skipping Experts® are proud to introduce the experts! These are the people who have produced the programs and ropes to help raise the fitness of nations!
- Susan Kalbfleisch, B.A., M.Ed.
- Former Physical Education teacher (Ontario, Canada), author/developer of numerous rope skipping program materials, books, and videos, Susan has also provided teacher training workshops in Canada, the USA, Europe and Asia. Susan's expertise in rope skipping spans over 20 years.
- Elizabeth Way, B.A., CanFitPro P.T.S., F.I.S, P.F.S
- Liz has provided teacher training workshops in Canada, the USA, Europe and Asia in addition to assisting in the development of the JumpFit and JUMP2bFIT Programs. Liz's expertise as a certified personal trainer has proved invaluable in program and video development.
- Don Disney, B.S., M.S., C.A.A
- Coordinator of Athletics for the Howard County (Maryland, USA) public schools, Don is the founder of the Kangaroo Kids jump rope team (1970s) who continue to win national and international rope skipping competitions. Founder of Jump Aerobics, Jump to the Beat, and creator of the Athletic Interval Training Program (AITP) that uses jumping rope for athletes to train, Don has been working in the field of PE, Health, Dance and Athletics for over 30 years. The AITP program is included in the JUMP2bFIT® Program. It has been adapted for individual fitness programs and used in the JumpFitTM Manual as the Individual Interval Training Program (IITP).
- Jo Harris, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
- Jo is currently President of Physical Education Association UK. She is a Senior Lecturer at Loughborough University's School of Sport & Exercise Sciences (LEICS, England). Jo collaborated with Susan Kalbfleisch and Jill Elbourn (in 1990) in the development our Skip to Health book – from which many elements have been incorporated into our JUMP2bFIT® Program.
- Caroline Disney
- Caroline's coaching experience (over 8 years) and workshop leadership (e.g., for the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance) provided her with an excellent background for her collaboration on JumpFitTMand JUMP2bFIT® as well as co-authoring our Coaching Manual.
- Jenna Gleza B.R.L.S, NCCP Coaching Certification
- As champion rope skipper (at the national and international level), for over 15 years as a performer and as a coach, Jenna provided valuable input to our resources development. Jenna also co-authored our Power Skipping Fitness & Training Manual/CD program.
- Andy Kalbfleisch, B.A.Sc., M.B.A.
- Jump rope designer for over 20 years, Andy has used his engineering expertise to create our high quality, performance guaranteed jump ropes. Ropes are tested regularly by an independent lab to ensure our jump ropes remain the best available.